Private Tour: 1,200,000 VND/person
- 8:00am (or 1:30pm) Jeep pick you up at hotel and begin the city tour.
- First stop on your tour Jeep will take you go to visit the Independence Palace/ the Reunification Palace. The palace is symbolic of the end of the Vietnam War during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, when the North Vietnamese Army tank number 843 crashed through the gates of what was at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- Next, you will admire the Museum of American War Crimes/ the War Remnants Museum is the most popular museum of Ho Chi Minh City. It gathers a collection of the machinery, weapons, photos, and documentation of Vietnam’s wars.
- After that, we stopped by a factory of Vietnamese handicrafts that gives opportunities to handicapped people to be productive and earn for their family. The area further showcased just how artistic and creative Vietnamese are. We observed just how materials like egg shells, sea shells and sands were intricately made into exquisite living room display pieces.
- Next, you will see Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office are the two of the best highlights of old Saigon architecture, and are located next to each other and right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- And then, Jeep will take you visit some famous road in Saigon as Dong Khoi street, Nguyen Hue strt. Jeep go ahead to visit to Ben Thanh Market, a lively market in District 1, where your guide can help you barter for goods. And then, Jeep go to Bui Vien street and go back your hotel .
- 12:00pm (5:pm) finish the tour.
- Transportation by JEEP
- Tour Guide & Driver
- Drink on JEEP
- All entry fees